top of page

Global Top100 X-Pitch Startup 2023

03 October 2023

X-PITCH 2023 Unveils Top 100 Startups

X-PITCH 2023, the "X Games for Startups," is back and it's bigger than ever! They've handpicked the Top 100 startups from a massive pool of 3,000+ global contenders. These startups are redefining innovation across Healthcare, Advanced Manufacturing, Sustainability, and the Digital Economy.

Global Diversity

88% of the semi-finalists are from Asia, while the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa make up the remaining 12%. These startups come at various stages of growth, focusing on today's pressing issues: 39% digital economy, 29% sustainability, 20% healthcare, and 12% advanced manufacturing.


Accelerating Deeptech

The theme for 2023? "Accelerating Deeptech." It's all about using tech for the greater good, addressing global challenges head-on.


The X-PITCH Adventure

X-PITCH is famous for its adventurous pitch contests in unique places, and this year is no different. Semi-finals will be held on Singapore's picturesque River, where startups will pitch on iconic bumboats.


What's Next?

The journey leads to the selection of the TOP10 startups, advancing to the finals at the National Gallery Singapore on November 9th, with the Deeptech Summit exploring transformative potential.


Global Impact

X-PITCH has expanded its reach to over 50 countries, engaging 8,000+ startups and over 100,000 participants, securing $2 million in investment prizes and $38 million in funding for winners.


Join the Adventure!

Follow the exciting journey of innovation with X-PITCH 2023! 🚀🌍💡

bottom of page